ICHL 2007 registration

Jóhanna Barðdal johanna.barddal at uib.no
Wed May 2 16:28:23 UTC 2007

I just tried to register but the payment didn't include the conference fee, only
the banquet, which I had selected. The conference fee disappeared in the
process!?!?!?!

Jóhanna

> Dear all,
> just a note to those of you who've been looking out for the online
> registration for ICHL that it's now available. The early-bird rate
> closes May 10th. The link is
> http://www.ichl2007.uqam.ca/en/inscription.asp
> Claire

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Jóhanna Barðdal
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Coordinator of the Ph.D. Research School in Linguistics and Philology
Department of Linguistics and Comparative Literature, Linguistics Division
University of Bergen
P.O. box 7805
NO-5020 Bergen
Norway