Fascinating historical site

Claire Bowern bowern at rice.edu
Fri Feb 8 20:57:23 UTC 2008

Gotta run to admissions meeting, but very quickly: The site will
eventually be a collection of hypotheses [good and bad]; it makes no
particular claims about relationships itself (this has come up several
times in the board discussions, since none of the board members are
long-rangers). We know these trees don't represent best practice.
Claire