LLP Call for Papers. KA 3. Deadline: March, 31. Direct Method and Multifunctional Approach.

Domenec Mendez domenec.mendeth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:27:27 UTC 2009

Dear Michael Horig,

thank you so much for your answer, as i said, LiveScripts Non Profit
Association is too young to undertake the coordination of multilateral
projects, *we are precisely searching for an intitution to initiate them*. i
have some collaborators but do not really have a crew to respond to. *My
only concern is reaching a fair agreement among all parties involved for the
explotation of the copyrights derived of our work.*

thanks again for your interest and best wishes of success.
Domenec Mendez
609 37 12 31
www.livescripts.ning.com