ICHL19, deadline for abstracts

Ans van Kemenade A.v.Kemenade at let.ru.nl
Tue Jan 6 11:08:55 UTC 2009

dear all,

the deadline for abstracts for ICHL 19, Radboud University Nijmegen,
10-15 August 2009, is 10 January 2009

The Conference website is:

<http://www.ru.nl/cls/ichl19/>http://www.ru.nl/cls/ichl19/

abstracts can be submitted via the link "submit and abstract" in the
righthand menu of the conference website. We have been advised that
Safari users have trouble accessing this link. We are working on this
problem, but pending the solution, we would also ask Safari users to
try accessing the site with another browser. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Prof. dr. Ans van Kemenade
Radboud University Nijmegen, CLS/Dept. of English
Postbus 9103
6500 HD Nijmegen
Netherlands

Tel. #(31) 24 3611422