LiveScripts, Non-profit Organization and Cognate Bilingual Dictionaries

Domenec Mendez domenec.mendeth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:52:52 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Cognate Bilingual Dictionaries among Indo-European languages might
well be the most innovative, effective and cross-cultural tool ever
created in applied linguistics. We suggest that you apply to usa or
european grants to research on the topic, an interest which should
lead publishers to reconsider the compilation of Cognate Bilingual
Dictionaries.

thank you for your interest,
kind regards,
Domenec Mendez
President LiveScripts.
609 37 12 31
www.livescripts.ning.com

ps. LiveScripts is a legal non-profit association whose main activity
consists of publishing a magazine with the transcripts of any DVD or
TV premier in original version as reading guides before watching the
movie; addressed to the general public and all kind of students.
Although we are not obliged to, we are committed to pay copyrights and
therefore benefit all parties involved in the movie industry, studios,
producers, distributors, authors, translators and viewers.