two works of Iv án Fónagy

Nathan Hill nathanwhill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:50:34 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I am having trouble getting my hands on two works by Iván Fónagy. I
wonder if anyone out there might have access to them.

Fónagy, Iván (1956). “Ueber den Verlauf des Lautwandels.” Acta
linguistica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae 6: 173-278.

Fónagy, Iván (1967). Variation und Lautwandel. Monologentagung. Wien.

thank you,
Nathan

Dr Nathan W. Hill
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Linguistics
Lecturer in Tibetan and Linguistics (on leave)
Department of China & Inner Asia and Department of Linguistics
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4220
--
Profile -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff46254.php
Tibetan Studies at SOAS -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/cia/tibetanstudies/