African and Dravidian

Dorothy Disterheft DISTERH at UNIVSCVM.SC.EDU
Wed Mar 19 17:42:48 UTC 1997

Dear HISTLINGers,
I do believe that we've exhausted the topic of African and Dravidian
linguistic relationships. Following a prerogative of list moderators,
I hereby announce that no more discussion of this topic will take place
on the list. However, if any of you feel that this topic has not been
explored to your satisfaction, you are certainly free to discuss it
off-list.

The discussion that has ensued over the past few weeks has been lively
and informative and I would hate to see HISTLING go to sleep. Would
anyone else like to propose a topic for discussion?

Dorothy Disteheft