hello, IE websites

Carol F. Justus cjustus at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 7 18:51:43 UTC 1998

Dear Dorothy,

>From the exchange on Titus, it occurred to me that you, if not historical
linguists generally, might want to know about our IE website, if you don't
already:

http://www.dla.utexas.edu/depts/lrc

We are still getting our bearings, stymied in our original goals of making
hard to find articles available on request by copyright restrictions. We
are also working out issue of font display and database organization, among
other things. Right now we are slowly getting Lehmann's out-of-print READER
up under our 'Online Texts' rubric, under the IE Documentation Center.

We want to make this a useful resource. Any and all comments welcome,

Carol