References

Urban Lindqvist urban.lindqvist at uppsala.mail.telia.com
Fri Sep 18 15:38:03 UTC 1998

Dear list members,

I am looking for literature of a certain kind and I hope you are able to
supply me with some references.
First, I would like to find some sociolinguistic studies, preferably but not
necessarily in apparent time, focusing on phonologic/phonetic
variables/variants in word-final position. In connexion with this I am also
interested in literature dealing with word boundaries as parts of the
conditioning environment of sound changes as well as generalization of
sandhi
variants. Finally, I would be happy if somebody could direct me to
some studies of the more intimate details of compensatory lengthening, again
preferably in apparent time, where the different variants and their
behaviour
may be observed.

Regards,

Urban Lindqvist