Conference announcement

Johanna Nichols johanna at uclink.berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 8 21:10:43 UTC 1999

The second Northwest Conference on Slavic Linguistics will be held March
10-11 (and possibly 12) at the University of California, Berkeley.

Invited speakers:
        Henning Andersen (UCLA)
        Grev Corbett (Surrey)

Topics:  We invite papers on all topics in Slavic linguistics and
philology.  We particularly hope to attract papers in the following three
areas and will set up special sessions if possible:
        Morphology
        Slavic languages in time and space
        Lexicon and context

Information on local arrangements will be included in our second announcement.

Abstracts:  Please send a one-page abstract by November 1, 1999 to

        Johanna Nichols
        Slavic Department, #2979
        University of California
        Berkeley, CA 94720

  or    johanna at uclink.berkeley.edu

Organizers:  Alan Timberlake, Johanna Nichols (UC Berkeley)

**********************************
Johanna Nichols
Professor
Department of Slavic Languages
Mailcode 2979
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720, USA

Phone:  (1) (510) 642-1097 (direct)
        (1) (510) 642-2979 (messages)
Fax:    (1) (510) 642-6220 (departmental)
http://ingush.berkeley.edu:7012/