book announcement

Wim Vandenbussche wvdbussc at vub.ac.be
Sun Nov 9 20:27:06 UTC 2003

Dear colleague,

As a subscriber of the Histling-list, I would like to ask you a question.

With Ana Deumert (Monash, Australia), I have just published a
comparative volume on the standardization history of all Germanic
languages (with Benjamins).  You will find the 'promo flyer' in
attachment.  I am not sure whether HistLing actually publishes book
announcements.  Not wanting to break the house rules, I prefer to ask
you first whether an announcement could be made on the list and/or if
a review of the book can be published?

All best,

Wim

--