morphology-correction/addendum

Larisa Zlatic larisaz at synthesys.com
Wed Dec 8 14:49:50 UTC 1999

In my message posted yesterday,  I misspelled the author's name for the
reference no. 5.  The correct reference is:

5. Riehemann, Susanne Z. (1998). Type-Based Derivational Morphology.
Journal of Comparative Germanic Linguistics 2:49-77.

My sincere apologies to Susanne.

Here is another reference to derivational morphology, recommended by
Paula Bouffard.

8. Gerdemann, Dale (1994). "Complement Inheritance as Subcatgorization
Inheritance" in J. Nerbonne, K. Netter and C. Pollard, German in
Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar, CSLI, Stanford, pp. 341-363.

Larisa

--
Larisa Zlatic
lzlatic at alumni.utexas.net