context in HPSGs, HPSG sub-grammars (modules ?)

Vlado Keselj vkeselj at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 7 20:24:49 UTC 2000

Dear all,

I am interested in the problem of defining HPSG sub-grammars (modules) for
specific semantic and application domains.  More specific problems are:
- How to extract a small relevant HPSG grammar from a large HPSG
knowledge-base (i.e., a large grammar) given a context?
- How to merge two HPSG grammars into a larger one?

I was not able to locate any relevant work on this problem, and I would
appreciate if you could recommend any relevant references or pointers.

Thank you,

Vlado Keselj
Vlado Keselj              e-mail: vkeselj at cs.uwaterloo.ca
University of Waterloo    URL   : http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~vkeselj/