information structure in HPSG

Adam Przepiorkowski adamp at julius.ling.ohio-state.edu
Sat Jan 8 17:28:55 UTC 2000

Dear HPSGers,

I am looking for HPSG papers dealing with information structure.  The only
papers I am aware of are those by Engdahl and/or Vallduvi, as well as a
couple of papers in the proceedings of the Saarbruecken 1998 meeting (does
anyone know if the latter are available on-line?).  Please let me know if
there are other HPSG papers on information structure (and how to get hold
of them).

Thanks in advance.

Best,

	Adam P.