correction: LyX

Piotr Banski bansp at bigfoot.com
Sun Jan 23 11:58:44 UTC 2000

Hello,

Several days ago I posted a summary on the ways and means to prepare
AVMs under Windows, where I mentioned the LyX editor.
I said there that I was not able to locate its sources on the cygwin
port page (<http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/Distribution/
Binary/?item=lyx>), and while that was true, I did not bother to
search for it independently and I should have, cause as Frederik
Fouvry has kindly pointed out to me, LyX with all the sources and
some binaries can be found at... <http://www.lyx.org/>.

Additionally, those who use the KDE desktop under Un*x may be
interested in KLyX, which is a port of LyX for KDE. Thanks to Damir
Cavar for this info.
The page is: <http://www.devel.lyx.org/~ettrich/klyx.html>.

Regards,
Piotr Banski