position paper on HPSG

Adam Przepiorkowski adamp at ling.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jan 26 19:36:50 UTC 2000

Dear HPSGers,

I have been invited to write a position paper on HPSG, to be delivered at a
Slavic workshop on The Future of Slavic Linguistics in America.  A revised
version of the paper will be published in a volume containing also position
papers on other subfields of Slavic Linguistics, including phonology,
cognitive linguistics, GB / Minimalism, teaching of Slavic languages, etc.

Since I want this paper to represent the views of HPSG practitioners as
closely as possible, I would like to elicit your comments on the current
version of this paper; it can be downloaded from here (the available
formats are: PDF, PostScript and gzipped PostScript):

http://www.ling.ohio-state.edu/~adamp/Papers/2000-sling2k/

Best regards,

	Adam P.

P.S. For your information, the WWW page of the workshop, containing more
     information on the profile of this workshop, as well as links to other
     position papers, is:

     http://www.indiana.edu/~slavconf/SLING2K/

--
           ,