post-hike, pre-conference dinner: July 18

Mary Dalrymple dalrymple at parc.xerox.com
Fri Jun 16 18:56:16 UTC 2000

I'd like to see if there is any interest in an organized dinner on the
evening of Tuesday, July 18, after the pre-conference hike
(information about the hike is below).  Depending on interest, one or
more dinner groups can be organized.

Please let me know by JULY 7 if you would be interested in joining a
group for dinner that evening, and also let me know about any dietary
restrictions you have.

I'll be out of town from June 20 - July 7, so I won't be able to
respond to messages sent during that time.

 - Mary