Form follows function (not)

Shravan Vasishth vasishth at julius.ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:00:31 UTC 2001

In order to ask this question sensibly, please read (and understand) the
book mentioned in:

http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~keller/papers/cowart.html

Then read (and understand) the book mentioned in:

http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~keller/papers/schuetze.html

After that, read (and apply) the following book:

http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/web/IntroWeb.htm

You will then be able to access a large pool of English native speakers
from Bochum, to whom you can pose your questions in a somewhat more
scientific manner.

--
Shravan Vasishth
http://ling.ohio-state.edu/~vasishth