good news from generative grammarians

Borsley R D rborsley at essex.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 14:12:38 UTC 2001

If I remember rightly Pesetsky had some critical discussion of the GPSG
approach to undounded depedendies in his dissertation. It seems that he is
one of the few GB/minimalist people who does not try to pretend that there
is nothing outside GB/minimalism.

Bob

Prof. Robert D. Borsley
Department of Language and Linguistics