multiple copies

John Beavers jbeavers at csli.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 30 23:21:41 EST 2001

Hi, Dan, I don't think this is the problem since I've gotten every single
message twice and haven't sent one (and have therefore not been in any
"reply-to" or cc's).  re a previous message, all of the duplicates are
being bounced from an particular address of someone on the list.  But
you're right about the "reply all" thing, it's a gauranteed way to send
duplicates.

Cheers,

John Travis Beavers

-"Feel fit beatnik man out to make it rich..."