Unbounded Dependencies

Mehran A Taghvaipour mtaghvaipour at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:57:00 UTC 2001

Dear Achit,
I am working on Persian relative clauses in HPSG. Visit my home page for
links to many related sites (http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~matagh).

Michelle Moosally of Houston, Texas has kindly provided me with a hard copy
of her work on Arabic resumptive pronouns in HPSG back in 1994. With her
permission, I can post you a copy of it if you wish so.

On relative clauses in HPSG I am aware of the following:
English, Sag 1997
French, Abeille et al. 1998
Greek, a thesis in Essex University
Turkish, ...