Parsing & MT demos: results

Stephen M. Wechsler wechsler at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 29 20:30:23 UTC 2001

A big thanks to everyone who responded to my query about free parsing
& MT demos to be used in class.  A number of people asked me to post
the results, which  are summarized below.  The name is parentheses is
the referer, not necessarily the person responsible for the site.  I
have not tried all of them, but I have found what I wanted.  I
haven't posted everything I received.  Some people sent lists of
links to CS course websites, etc.; so as not to make this message too
long, I haven't included all of them.  If anyone wants more, I can
send you those. Again, thanks to all.

best,
Steve

---------