(Sorry for mulitple postings) Lectureships at City University, London, UK

Michael Schroeder msch at soi.city.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 20:54:52 UTC 2001

City University London                        School of Informatics
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computing (2 posts)

Distributed, agent based and intelligent systems,
software engineering, HCI, program semantics, bio-informatics

These two continuing posts will be offered on Lecturer A, B or
Senior Lecturer scale fom *20,865 to *38,874 inclusive of London
Allowance, or on the Professorial range.

Computing research at City University has international recognition
in several areas. We intend to strengthen our current research
groupings and augment our capabilities wherever possible.

We wish to fill two posts at Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level
either in the Department of Computing or in the Centre for HCI
Design. Exceptional candidates may be considered for a higher
position.

We are interested primarily, but not exclusively, in applicants
with a strong research background in one of the following areas :
distributed and agent based systems, intelligent systems, software
engineering, human-computer interaction, programming language
semantics and bioinformatics.

Department of Computing and Centre for HCI Design

For further particulars and application information please write
to the Academic Registrar*s Office, City University, Northampton
Square, London EC1V OHB. Alternatively, telephone 020 7477 8039
(24 hour answerphone), fax to 020 7477 8886 or send email to
c.m.da-silva at city.ac.uk detailing your name, address and post
reference number 473-4/G. Deaf people can apply through the
minicom on 020 7477 8931.
Closing date : 23 February 2001
www.city.ac.uk
The University for business and the professions

---
Dr. Michael Schroeder
Department of Computing, School of Informatics, City University
Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB, UK
t: ++44 20 7477 8918
f: ++44 870 134 0062
e: msch at soi.city.ac.uk
w: http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~msch/