Draw AVM

elp at libero.it elp at libero.it
Tue Jan 2 18:48:10 UTC 2001

Hello there,
             in the past few days I started using Nisus Equation Tool
to draw AVM. In my opinion it works good and it is very easy to use.
You can copy AVM as a picture and paste it on your text.
Someone suggested me to use Epressionist, Mathtype: do you ever use
Nisus? As far as I know version 4 is free and complete, visit
http://www.nisus.com
For Mac and Pc users.
At last but not least, if you use Expressionist or something else how
can you draw HPSG trees? Someone suggested me Arboreal font, but it
costs 20 dollars... is there something else less expensive? It is for
educational purpose, you know.

Best
Dario Sevieri