Proceedings of HPSG-2000 available

Andreas Kathol kathol at socrates.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 15 23:57:08 UTC 2001

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the Proceedings of the 7th International
Conference on HPSG (2000) are now available from the server at CSLI
Publications:

  http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/HPSG00/

Follow the "table of contents" link:

  http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/HPSG00/hpsg00-toc.html

(We should soon have an ISSN number for the proceedings series.)

As was decided at the business meeting of HPSG-2000, work presented at
the annual HPSG conferences is now made available in electronic form
by CSLI Publications, rather than as a hardcopy volume of refereed
articles. We hope that this will shorten the delay between
presentation and publication and hence serve the HPSG community
better.

We would like to thank all the presenters at the conference and the
contributors who submitted their papers to the proceedings.

  --Andreas Kathol
    Dan Flickinger