psycholinguistic work using HPSG

Jean-Pierre A Koenig jpkoenig at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri May 4 14:51:50 UTC 2001

Hi,

My apologies for a personal plug (shameless as it is!).
The work of Gail Mauner and myself is also relevant in the context of
psycholinguistic work using an HPSG-friendly paradigm. See
the relevant papers on my website. We are currently funded by NIH to
investigate the `Lexical encoding and processing of event participants',
in which we assume a hierarchical lexicon and a hierarchical encoding of
semantic relations.

Best,
JP

Jean-Pierre Koenig