ELRA news 1/2

Magali Duclaux duclaux at elda.fr
Fri Oct 5 07:34:25 UTC 2001

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]

ELRA - European Language Resources Association

New resources are available in our catalogue of
Language Resources:

ELRA-S0114      Strange Corpus 10 - SC10 ('Accents II')
ELRA-S0115      SpeechDat-Car
ELRA-W0015      Text Corpus "Le Monde" / year 2000

A description of these three new resources is given
below:

ELRA-S0114      Strange Corpus 10 - SC10 ('Accents II')
A collection of a variety of speech styles, by native and
non-native German speakers (67 non-native, and 3 native
German speakers) who uttered read texts, digits,
phonetically-balanced sentences, stories, spontaneous
speech, dialogue. Transliteration, orthography, canonical
transcription are provided.

ELRA-S0115      SpeechDat-Car
The American English SpeechDat-Car database comprises
314 American English speakers (150 males and 164
females) recorded over the mobile phone network. Each
speaker uttered about 120 items (read and spontaneous).

ELRA-W0015      Text Corpus "Le Monde" / year 2000
The texts for the year 2000 have been added to the collection.

ELRA/ELDA
55-57 rue Brillat-Savarin
F-75013 Paris, France
Tél. : +33 01 43 13 33 33
Fax : +33 01 43 13 33 30
Email: mapelli at elda.fr
or consult our catalogue at the following address:
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html
or http://www.elda.fr