ELRA News

Magali Duclaux duclaux at elda.fr
Fri Apr 5 12:10:54 UTC 2002

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]

ELRA - European Language Resources Association

We are pleased to announce two new resources
available in our catalogue of language resources:

S0121 Turkish Speech Database
S0122 German SpeechDat-Car Database

A short description of these two new resources is given below.
Please visit the online catalogue to get further details:
http://www.elda.fr/catalog.html

S0121 Turkish Continuous and Isolated Word Speech Database
The Turkish speech database contains 14 hours of read speech
(1618 words) from 43 Turkish speakers (adults over 18; 22 males,
21 females).

S0122 German SpeechDat-Car Database
The German SpeechDat-Car database comprises 338 German
speakers (159 females, 179 males) recorded over the mobile telephone
network. Each speaker uttered over 120 read and spontaneous items.

The Erlanger Bahnansage - ERBA - database, reference S0013,
is now available for commercial use:
Price for members: 6263.29 Euro
(Reminder - price for research use: 511.29 Euro)
Price for non-members: 6774.58 Euro
(Rminder - price for research use: 1022.58 Euro)

ELRA/ELDA
55-57 rue Brillat-Savarin
F-75013 Paris, France
Tel: +33 01 43 13 33 33