Your mam told my aunt told me

Georgia g-green at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 15 23:19:27 UTC 2002

There are a lot of US dialects where there-constructions like 3) are just
fine in a colloquial register. Also pronounless relatives with indefinite
subjects:
    (4) The man/Anyone wants to marry my daughter had better know
    how to skin and stew a squirrel.

(Anyone that wants to can think up a more PC example.)

Georgia