ELRA News

Magali Jeanmaire duclaux at elda.fr
Fri Dec 6 08:15:20 UTC 2002

ELRA is happy to announce that new language resources have been
catalogued.
Short descriptions of the resources listed below are given in this message.
We invite you to visit the on-line catalogue on our web site, at
http://www.elda.fr
or http://www.elra.info, to get more detailed descriptions.

You should contact Ms Valérie Mapelli <mapelli at elda.fr> if you would like
to receive information regarding the distribution of the resources.

Spoken Language Resources (SLR)

S0142 Austrian SpeechDat(AT) FDB-1000 database

The Austrian SpeechDat(AT) FDB-1000 database comprises the recordings of
1000 Austrian speakers recorded over the fixed telephone network, and who
uttered around 60 read and spontaneous items.

S0143 Austrian SpeechDat(AT) MDB-1000 database

The Austrian SpeechDat(AT) MDB-1000 database comprises the recordings of
1000 Austrian speakers (543 males, 457 females) recorded over the Austrian
mobile telephone network, and who uttered around 60 read and spontaneous items.

Marketing & Communication
55-57, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1 43 13 33 33