Implemented HPSG grammars

Shalom Lappin lappin at dcs.kcl.ac.uk
Sun May 19 11:09:15 UTC 2002

Hi Vikram,
   You may want to look at the HPSG grammar that we have constructed
using ProFIT here in the NLP group at King's College. We have been using
it for dialogue interpretation and ellipsis resolution, but it has
more general coverage, is hooked into a machine readable lexion, and
is easily extendible. You can look on the NLP web site at www.dcs.kcl.ac.uk
for some information on the grammar development part of the dialogue
project. You can also receive code and information from Raquel
Fernandez (raquel at dcs.kcl.ac.uk) and Matt Purver (purver at dcs.kcl.ac.uk).
Regards.
                              Shalom