tough construction in Pollard and Sag 1994

Sun-Hee Lee shlee at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 5 04:42:42 UTC 2002

Hi,

I worked on Korean tough constructions and wrote the following two papers.
(One of them was presented in HPSG 2002 conference.)

Lee, S-H (2002) Unbounded dependency in Korean Tough constructions,
Proceedings of the 2002 LSK pp. 427-439. (It is also available at
web.kyunghee.ac.kr/~lsk2002. )

Lee, S-H (2002) Korean Tough Constructions and Double Nominative
Constructions. www.kyunghee.ac.kr/~hpsg2002. (Only the abstract is
available in this address and the paper will be available sometime soon
through HPSG-02 online proceedings.)

It may be interesting to look at Chae (1998) which discusses tough and
compartive constructions in English and Korean.

Chae H-R(1998) A Comparative Analysis of tough and comparative
constructions in English and Korean. Language Research 34.1 pp.33-71.

Sun-Hee

Linguistics Department
The Ohio-State University
# 614-292-3802