ELRA News

Magali Jeanmaire duclaux at elda.fr
Thu Sep 12 08:25:51 UTC 2002

[ We apologise for the duplicate posting of this announcement ]

				ELRA
		European Language Resources Association

ELRA is happy to announce that the following news resources are available
in its
catalogue. Please visit our web site to get more information,
http://www.elda.fr.

1/ A set of Korean speech resources:

** S0124 Phonetically Balanced Words (1) **
2000 eojeols (Korean terms) uttered by Korean speakers

** S0125 Phonetically Balanced Words (2) **
36 geographical proper nouns uttered by Korean speakers

** S0126 Phonetically Balanced Words (3) **
Text read by Korean speakers

** S0127 Phonetically Balanced Words (4) **
Cardinal numbers and determinatives uttered by Korean speakers

** S0128 Phonetically Balanced Words (5) **
Cardinal numbers compounded of 4 single numbers uttered by Korean speakers

2/ Korean written resources:

** W00334 Qualified POS Tagged Corpus "*
Monolingual corpus containing 1 020 000 eojeols

** W0035 Multilingual Corpus **
Multilingual corpus (Korean, Chinese, English) containing 60 000 expressions

** T0365 Biology Database **
Korean-English terminology database of over 31 000 terms in the field of
biology

** T0366 Computer science Database **
Korean-English terminology database of over 76 272 terms in the field of
computer science

** L0044 Korean Lexicon **
Monolingual lexicon of 31 476 compound nouns
Magali Jeanmaire

Marketing & Communication
55-57, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE