volunteers?

Andrew Carnie carnie at U.Arizona.EDU
Sat Sep 28 23:11:07 UTC 2002

Friends,

I'm revising the instructor's manual/answer key for my mostly P&P
textbook. As i'm sure many of you know, there is a whirlwind chapter on
HPSG at the end. I'm looking for a volunteer who'd be willing to write up
the answers to the problem sets at the end of that chapter for the
instructor's manual. Full credit will of course be given. I'm looking for
an expert to do it, so that I don't make any stupid mistakes.

Anyone willing?

Thanks tons,

Andrew

     O  O  O  O  O  		Andrew Carnie, Ph.D.
    <|\/|\/|\/|\/|>  		Asst. Professor of Linguistics
     =  =  =  =  =  		Department of Linguistics
    << << << << << 		Douglass 200E, University of Arizona
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 		Tucson, AZ 85721

				Tel: (520) 621 2802
				Cell: (520) 971 1166
				http://linguistlist.org/~carnie