Fw: FASL 13 call for papers--please post

Rob Malouf rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Aug 20 03:52:13 UTC 2003

From: Mila Tasseva-Kurktchieva
To: hpsg-l-owner at lists.Stanford.EDU
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 6:35 AM
Subject: FASL 13 call for papers--please post

Dear HPSG Listserv moderator,

On behalf of the organizing committe of FASL 13 I would like to ask you to
post this announcement to the HPSG list.

Thank you,
Mila Tasseva-Kurktchieva

=======================
FORMAL APPROACHES TO SLAVIC LINGUISTICS (FASL) 13-The Columbia Meeting

DATE: Feb. 27-29, 2004

ORGANIZED BY: Linguistics Program, University of South Carolina

WEBSITE: http://www.cla.sc.edu/LING/FASL13/
Stay tuned for further information about plenary speakers, special sessions,
and accommodation information as we update our web site at
http://www.cla.sc.edu/LING/FASL13/

ABSTRACT DEADLINE: November 7, 2003

PLENARY SPEAKERS
Leonard H. Babby
Christina Bethin
Roumyana Slabakova

ABSTRACT GUIDELINES:
Abstracts are invited for 20-minute presentations (plus 10 minutes
discussion) on topics dealing with formal aspects of any area of theoretical
Slavic linguistics (synchronic or diachronic), including syntax, semantics,
morphology, phonology, discourse analysis, and psycholinguistics. Abstracts
should be anonymous and no longer than one page (an additional page for
references and examples can be included), with margins of at least 1 inch,
letter size 11. Submissions are limited to one singly authored and one
jointly authored abstract per author
or two jointly authored abstracts.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
Abstracts should be sent electronically to the conference e-mail address
(fasl13 at gwm.sc.edu) as attachments in PDF, RTF, .doc or .wpd format. If
non-standard fonts are required, use the 'embed fonts' option when you save
the file.

CONTACT:
fasl13 at gwm.sc.edu
phone: (803) 777-2063
fax: (803) 777-7514

ADDRESS:
FASL-13 Organizing Committee
c/o John Alderete
Linguistics Program
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
USA

The USC Linguistics Program acknowledges support for FASL-13 from:

College of Liberal Arts, University of South Carolina
Department of English, University of South Carolina
Department of Languages, Literature, and Culture, University of South
Carolina
Slavica Publishers at Indiana University
Princeton University Program in Linguistics