New Instructor's Manual for Syntactic Theory textbook

Ivan A. Sag sag at csli.Stanford.EDU
Thu Nov 13 00:38:35 UTC 2003

To go with the new, 2nd edition of Syntactic Theory, A formal introduction,
by Sag, Wasow and Bender, we've also just finished a new Instructor's Manual
(by Bender, Sag and Wasow). This is now available at:

                  http://hpsg.stanford.edu/book

The solutions to all problems in the book are password-protected. Instructors
who want to obtain access should contact Emily Bender
(ebender at u.washington.edu).

This website also provides access to classroom slides. Currently, these are
only available in .pdf format, but powerpoint and keynote versions should
be available soon.

We welcome any feedback on these materials, which we hope will be of
value to anyone using our textbook in a class.

Ivan Sag
Emily Bender
Tom Wasow