New Submissions to the HPSG Bib (New Web-Server)

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Sun Sep 28 21:50:09 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,

It is a while ago that I posted the last "What's new" message. The
reason is that the pages moved to a new address and I wanted to finish
the changes first.

You will find the HPSG bib under http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/HPSG-Bib/
from now on.

Today I checked all the URLs that were broken. I removed some since
people left the field [=:-(] and changed some others. In cases where I
changed the homepage URL I removed the mail information. Some authors
choose to encrypt their email address on their web pages, so I did not
want to publish it in the bib.

During the changes I did I might have broken stuff. Please go to the bib
and check your entries. Also some scripts may be broken. I checked them
carefully, but ... If you notice errors or things that are inconsistent
or could be improved, plese let men know.

This mail contains a list of entries that were submitted to the HPSG
Bibliography during the last three month. This time there are 13 new
entries. Thanks for the submissions.

Please submit further entries at http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/HPSG-Bib/

If you do not like the web interface, you may send me BibTeX entries and
I will integrate them.

Please also update all your links to http://www.dfki.de/~stefan/ They
should now point to http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

Greetings

     Stefan

@book{Avgustinova:97,
         author       = "Tania Avgustinova",
         email        = "avgustinova at coli.uni-sb.de",
         homepage     = "http://www.dfki.de/~tania/",
         pages        = "184",
         series       = " Saarbrücken Dissertations in Computational
Linguistics and Language Technology",
         title        = "Word Order and Clitics in Bulgarian",
         url          =
"http://www.dfki.de/cl/diss/abstracts/avgustinova.html",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         volume       = "5",
         year         = "1997"
}

@inproceedings{Copestake:Lascarides:ea:02,
         address      = "University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia",
         author       = "Ann Copestake and Alex Lascarides and Dan
Flickinger",
         booktitle    = "Proceedings of the 39th Annual Meeting of the
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2001), Toulouse, France",
         publisher    = "Association for Computational Linguistics",
         title        = "An Algebra for Semantic Construction in
Constraint-Based Grammars",
         url          = "http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~aac10/papers/acl2001.pdf",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         year         = "2002"
}

@inproceedings{Copestake:Flickinger:ea:95,
         author       = "Ann Copestake and Dan Flickinger and Rob Malouf
and Susanne Riehemann and Ivan A. Sag",
         booktitle    = "Proceedings of the Sixth International
Conference on Theoretical and Methodological Issues in Machine
Translation (TMI95), Leuven, Belgium",
         title        = "Translation Using {Minimal Recursion Semantics}",
         year         = "1995"
}

@techreport{Copestake:95,
         author       = "Ann Copestake",
         institution  = "IMS, Universität Stuttgart und CSLI, Stanford",
         number       = "93",
         title        = "Semantic Transfer in {Verbmobil}",
         type         = "{Verbmobil Report}",
         url          =
"http://verbmobil.dfki.de/cgi-bin/verbmobil/htbin/doc-access.cgi",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         year         = "1995"
}

@techreport{Engdahl:00,
         author       = "Elisabeth Engdahl",
         homepage     = "http://www.ling.gu.se/~engdahl/",
         institution  = "Göteborg University",
         number       = "14",
         title        = "Scandinavian Passives in {HPSG}",
         type         = "NORDSEM report",
         url          = "http://www.ling.gu.se/~engdahl/engdahl00.ps",
         year         = "2000"
}

@inproceedings{Eynde:03,
         address      = "Stanford University",
         author       = "Frank Van Eynde",
         booktitle    = "The Proceedings of the 9th International
Conference on HPSG",
         email        = "frank.vaneynde at ccl.kuleuven.ac.be",
         editor       = "Jong-Bok Kim and Stephen Wechsler",
         homepage     = "http://www.ccl.kuleuven.ac.be/~frank/",
         publisher    = "CSLI Publications",
         title        = "Prenominals in Dutch",
         url          =
"http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/3/hpsg02.htm",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         year         = "2003"
}

@phdthesis{Fouvry:03,
         address      = "Colchester, UK",
         author       = "Frederik Fouvry",
         homepage     = "http://www.coli.uni-sb.de/~fouvry/",
         month        = "Apr",
         school       = "Department of Language and Linguistics,
University of Essex",
         title        = "Robust Processing for Constraint-Based Grammar
Formalisms",
         year         = "2003"
}

@article{King:Simov:98,
         author       = "Paul John King and Kiril Ivanov Simov",
         journal      = "Grammars",
         number       = "2",
         pages        = "103--153",
         title        = "The Automatic Deduction of Classificatory
Systems from Linguistic Theories",
         volume       = "1",
         year         = "1998"
}

@misc{Quantz:95,
         author       = "Joachim Quantz",
         title        = "An HPSG Parser Based on Description Logics",
         url          = "http://arxiv.org/abs/cmp-lg/9501003",
         year         = "1995"
}

@article{Runner:02,
         author       = "Jeffrey T. Runner",
         email        = "runner at ling.rochester.edu",
         homepage     =
"http://ling.rochester.edu/people/runner/runner.html",
         journal      = "Linguistic Inquiry",
         title        = "When Minimalism isn't Enough: an Argument for
Argument Structure",
         volume       = "33.1",
         year         = "2002"
}

@book{Sag:Wasow:ea:03,
         address      = "Stanford",
         author       = "Ivan A. Sag and Thomas Wasow and Emily M. Bender",
         edition      = "2",
         publisher    = "CSLI Publications",
         title        = "Syntactic Theory: A Formal Introduction",
         url          =
"http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/site/1575864002.html",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         year         = "2003"
}

@inproceedings{Sag:Baldwin:ea:02,
         address      = "Mexico City, Mexico",
         author       = "Ivan Sag and Timothy Baldwin and Francis Bond
and Ann Copestake and Dan Flickinger",
         booktitle    = "Proceedings of the Third International
Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics
(CICLING 2002)",
         pages        = "1--15 ",
         title        = "Multiword Expressions: A Pain in the Neck for
{NLP}",
         url          = "http://lingo.stanford.edu/pubs/WP-2001-03.pdf",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         year         = "2002"
}

@inproceedings{Yatabe:03,
         author       = "Sh{\^{u}}ichi Yatabe",
         booktitle    = "Nihon Gengogakkai Dai-126-kai Taikai
Yok{\^{o}}sh{\^{u}}",
         email        = "yatabe at boz.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp",
         homepage     = "http://gamp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/yatabe/",
         organization = "Linguistics Society of Japan",
         pages        = "262--267",
         title        = "Does Scrambling in {Japanese} Obey the
{Coordinate Structure Constraint}?",
         url          = "http://gamp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~yatabe/csc.html",
         url_checked  = "09.20.03",
         year         = "2003"
}

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/