Pinker and Jackendoff

robertarouge at juno.com robertarouge at juno.com
Tue Aug 17 18:21:51 UTC 2004

Dear Sirs,
The named person below is hacking your website and performiong malicious
acts of fraudulent requests for your newsletter.
He is very knowledgable in writing programs, strings and codes.

 Dear Sir,
This should explain as to what is going on.
I recommend that you lodge your complaint also.
Sincerely,
Robert A. Rouge`

LEGAL NOTICE
Dear Earthlink Security,
Enclosed is only one of several unsolicited subscriptions, except this
one gives the IP address of it's origin, which is :www.o1.com;IP address
of 66.81.104.180,a server company that Earthlink contracts with. A
complaint has again been filed with them about this continuing abuse of
your dialup subscriber - budjoffe at ix.netcom.com AKA Burtram Joffe of
Panorama City, CA
Two years of this continual abuse is long enough.
A complaint has already been filed with IFCC, and my next action will be
in civil court.
Regretfully, Earthlink will have to be named as co-defendant. A better
alternative would be for you to cause a "cease and desist" action against
your subscriber - budjoffe at ix.netcom.com.
This individual has created over 100 web mail addresses that he is using
to A. sign me up for subscriptions and services, and B. mail bombing me
with virus files and offensive material.
If this abuse continues after 15 June, 2004, I will not only go public
with my complaint, but commence legal action as previously mentioned.

Sincerely,
Robert A. Rouge`
robertarouge at juno.com