ELRA News

Magali Jeanmaire duclaux at elda.fr
Tue Jan 27 09:04:30 UTC 2004

	ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

We are happy to announce that new Language Resources are
now available in our catalogue:

Spoken Language Resources

S0154: WEBCOMMAND
S0155: RVG-J (Regional Variants of German J)

Written Language Resource

M0040: DixAF (Bilingual Dictionary French Arabic, Arabic French)

Short descriptions of these resources are given below.
More detailed descriptions are available on our web sites,
at www.elda.fr or www.elra.info.

S0154: WEBCOMMAND

WEBCOMMAND contains recording sessions of 49 native speakers of France and
Great Britain, most of whom read 260 items in two different quiet office
rooms.
Speakers were recorded with a high quality headset and a high quality
microphone
fixed to a 'webpad' held on the lap. The corpus contains a total of 15,600
two-channel
recordings in 120 sessions. The database is conformant with the SpeechDat
Exchange Format.

S0155: RVG-J (Regional Variants of German J)

This corpus contains 21,691 recordings in quiet living room acoustics of 182
adolescents (13-20) living in the German state Bavaria.

M0040 DixAF (Bilingual Dictionary French Arabic, Arabic French)

DixAF is a French-Arabic, Arabic-French dictionary which consists of around
125,000 binary links between ca. 43,000 French entries and ca. 35,000
Arabic entries.

If you would like to obtain more information, we invite you to contact
us at the following email address: info at elda.fr