PS about the job.

Andrew Carnie carnie at U.Arizona.EDU
Tue Jun 1 23:01:53 UTC 2004

The Native American requirement should not deter otherwise qualified
candidates from applying. The priority is for someone with a strong
syntactic backround; if we can't find someone with appropriate Native
American background, we will consider other candidates, especially those
with an empirical focus on endangered or non-western languages.

Best,

AC

	/ \			Andrew Carnie, Ph.D.
       /   \	  		Assoc. Professor of Linguistics
     	  / \    		Department of Linguistics
     	 /   \			Douglass 200E, University of Arizona
    	    / \			Tucson, AZ 85721
	   /   \
				Tel: (520) 621 2802  Cell: (520) 971 1166
				http://linguistics.arizona.edu/~carnie