Increasing interest in HPSG (New Submissions to the HPSG Bib)

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Wed Sep 1 20:42:32 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

This mail contains a list of entries that were submitted to the HPSG
Bibliography during the last three months. This time there are 5 new
entries. Thanks to everybody who submitted something!

As usual most of the entries were submitted by me. In the long run the
result of this will not be an HPSG bibliography but a collection of HPSG
papers read by Stefan Müller. I do not know whether this is of any
value, definitely the value would be higher if it were a complete list
of publications.

I think that it is important for people from the outside to see that
things are happening in the framework, that it is active, and what kind
of topics are discussed.

So my suggestion is the following: Everybody who cares for HPSG submits
his or her publications. If you use BibTeX this will cost you

  5 seconds for opening the editor
13 seconds for finding the entries for your HPSG related publications
  3 seconds to open an email program (should be open, since you read this)
12 seconds to copy your BibTeX entries into the mail
  1 second to send it off

That's 34 seconds. If you do not use BibTeX I suggest that you start
using it, you will gain more than 34 seconds in the long run. =;-)

I will integrate your entries into the HPSG bib.

If you do not use BibTeX, you may use the web interface for submissions:

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/HPSG-Bib/

I am looking forward to new submissions!

Thank you very much and greetings

         Stefan

@article{Blevins:03,
  	author       = "James P. Blevins",
  	journal      = "Journal of Linguistics",
  	number       = "3",
  	pages        = "473--520",
  	title        = "Passives and Impersonals",
  	url          = "http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~jpb39/papers/jl39.pdf",
  	volume       = "39",
  	year         = "2003"
}

@inproceedings{Kathol:03b,
         address      = "Stanford",
         author       = "Andreas Kathol",
         booktitle    = "On-line proceedings of the 9th International
Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG 2002)",
         editor       = "Jongbok Kim and Stephen Wechsler",
         pages        = "91--108",
         publisher    = "CSLI Publications",
         title        = "Subjects in Fronted German VPs and the Problem
of Case and Agreement: Shared Argument Structures for Discontinuous
Predicates",
         url          = "http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/3/",
         url_checked  = "08.28.04",
         year         = "2003"
}

@inproceedings{Levine:03,
         address      = "Stanford",
         author       = "Robert D. Levine",
         booktitle    = "On-line proceedings of the 9th International
Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG 2002)",
         editor       = "Jongbok Kim and Stephen Wechsler",
         pages        = "209--232",
         publisher    = "CSLI Publications",
         title        = "Adjunct valents: cumulative scoping adverbial
constructions and impossible descriptions",
         url          = "http://cslipublications.stanford.edu/HPSG/3/",
         url_checked  = "08.28.04",
         year         = "2003"
}

@phdthesis{Paul:04,
         address      = "Hyderabad, India",
         author       = "Soma Paul",
         email        = "soma_paul at yahoo.com",
         month        = "April",
         school       = "CALTS, University of Hyderabad, India",
         title        = "An HPSG Account of Bangla Compound Verbs with
LKB Implementation",
         year         = "2004"
}

@phdthesis{Richter:04,
         author       = "Frank Richter",
         homepage     = "http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/~fr/",
         school       = "Eberhard-Karls-Universit{\"a}t T{\"u}bingen",
         title        = "A Mathematical Formalism for Linguistic
Theories with an Application in {Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar}",
         type         = "Phil.\ Dissertation (2000)",
         url          =
"http://w210.ub.uni-tuebingen.de/dbt/volltexte/2004/1203/",
         url_checked  = "08.28.04",
         year         = "2004"
}

@mastersthesis{Soehn:03b,
         address      = "Seminar f{\"u}r Sprachwissenschaft",
         author       = "S{\"o}hn, Jan-Philipp",
         homepage     = "http://www.soehn.net/",
         school       = "Universit{\"a}t T{\"u}bingen",
         title        = "{Von Geisterhand zu Potte gekommen. Eine
HPSG-Analyse von PPs mit unikaler Komponente}",
         type         = "Magisterarbeit",
         url          =
"http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/hpsg/archive/bibliography/papers/majp.pdf",
         url_checked  = "08.28.04",
         year         = "2003"
}

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/