ELRA News

Magali Jeanmaire duclaux at elda.fr
Fri Sep 3 13:30:33 UTC 2004

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new speech
databases are available in our catalogue.

You will find below their short descriptions.
Please visit our on-line catalogue to get more
detailed information: www.elda.fr and www.elra.info.

*** S0164 BAS GEO1 ***

The BAS GEO1 database contains the recordings
of location names in Germany, Austria and Switzerland,
together with their pronunciation coded in SAMPA.
Future updates will be distributed to all users automatically.

*** S0165 MICROAES ***

MICROAES is a Spanish microphone database, which
comprises the recordings from 300 different speakers (a
total of 30 hours of speech). Each speaker recorded a
corpus of 450 paragraphs in a quiet environment.
The database includes an orthographic and lexical
transcription, with a few details that represent audible
acoustic events (speech and non speech) present in the
corresponding waveform files. The lexicon has more than
7400 words with the corresponding pronunciation information
in SAMPA.

ELRA / ELDA

55-57, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1 43 13 33 33 / Fax: (+33) 1 43 13 33 30

LREC 2004 conference: www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2004/
LangTech forum: http://www.lang-tech.org