ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELDA info at elda.org
Mon Dec 19 10:58:25 UTC 2005

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that a new Language Resources is now available in
our catalogue.
To view all the Language Resources available, you can visit our on-line
catalogue:  http://catalog.elda.org

New Resource:

<http://catalog.elda.org:8080/product_info.php?products_id=815&osCsid=88948c5e93c8ae99afff63f48d57e948>S0191<http://catalog.elda.org:8080/product_info.php?products_id=815&osCsid=88948c5e93c8ae99afff63f48d57e948>:
ZipTel
The ZipTel telephone speech database contains 7746 recordings of people
applying for a SpeechDat prompt sheet via telephone.
For more details, please visit the page:
http://catalog.elda.org:8080/product_info.php?products_id=815&osCsid=88948c5e93c8ae99afff63f48d57e948

SPECIAL OFFERS:
ELDA is initiating a large distribution campaign before the end of this year.
Should you need language resources available in our catalogue, we will be
happy to offer you possibilities of discounts
(depending on the language resources your are interested in), for a
purchase placed before the end of December 2005.
For more information, please contact Valérie Mapelli mailto:mapelli at elda.org