ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELDA info at elda.org
Tue Jul 12 09:22:58 UTC 2005

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new Spoken Language Resources are now
available in our catalogue.
To view all the Language Resources available, you can visit our on-line
catalogue : http://www.elra.info
or http://www.elda.org

***S0175 Mandarin Chinese Speecon database ***
The Mandarin Chinese Speecon database comprises the recordings of 550 adult
Chinese speakers and 50 child
Chinese speakers who uttered respectively over 290 items and 210 items
(read and spontaneous).
For a more detailed description, please visit the following page in our
on-line catalogue:
http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0175.html

***S0176 Finnish Speecon database ***
The Finnish Speecon database comprises the recordings of 550 adult Finnish
speakers and 50 child Finnish
http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0176.html