ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELDA info at elda.org
Thu Mar 31 09:30:30 UTC 2005

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new Spoken Language Resources are now
available in our catalogue.
To view all the Language Resources available, you can visit our on-line
catalogue : http://www.elra.info or

http://www.elda.org

***S0166 Fixed1frDesign***
Textual material used within the French SpeechDat(II) Database. It contains
prompted text read by speakers
in the supplied sheet, orthographic transcription, statistics, lexicon.
The CD-ROM does not contain any recordings.
For a more detailed description, please visit the following page in our
on-line catalogue:
http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0166.html

***S0173 SALA Spanish Mexican Database***
The SALA Spanish Mexican Database comprises 1260 Mexican speakers (554
males, 706 females) recorded over
the Mexican fixed telephone network.
For a more detailed description, please visit the following page in our
on-line catalogue:
http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0173.html

Kind regards,

Helene Mazo
Communication & Marketing
ELRA / ELDA

55-57, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1 43 13 33 33 / Fax: (+33) 1 43 13 33 30