ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELDA info at elda.org
Mon Nov 14 11:51:51 UTC 2005

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new Language Resource is now available in our
catalogue.
To view all the Language Resources available, you can visit our on-line
catalogue :  http://www.elra.info or http://www.elda.org

ELRA-L0057 - Euskararen Datu-Base Lexikala (EDBL) - Lexical Database for
Basque

EDBL (Lexical database for Basque) is made up of about 75,000 entries
divided into dictionary entries, verb forms and dependent morphemes,
all of them with their respective morphological information. It was first
developed as a lexical support for the spelling checker and corrector XUXEN,
and later for the morphological analyser MORFEUS and the lemmatiser EUSLEM.
For more details, please visit the page:
http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/text/L0057.html