HPSG 2006 accommodation

Kiril Simov kivs at bultreebank.org
Tue Apr 25 17:08:53 UTC 2006

Dear All,

We know that it is early because the review process is still
going on, but the conference these year is during the high season.
Thus, please, book your room as soon as possible.

Some information about the possible accommodation in
Varna during the conference can be found on the following
page:

http://www.bultreebank.org/HPSG06/TravelToVarna.htm

Just to remain you the conference schedule is:

24.07.2006: Tutorials:

   "Semantics within and beyond HPSG: LRS and LTAG"
      (Frank Richter and Laura Kallmeyer)
   "Grammar Theory: Construction Hierarchies"
      (Ivan Sag)
   "Grammar frameworks: HPSG with CCG"
      (Carl Pollard)
   "Implementation: Recent developments in LKB and TRALE"
      (Berthold Crysmann and Gerald Penn)

25:07.2006: Workshop

   "Regularity and Irregularity in Grammar and Language"

26.07-27.07.2006: Main Conference

We are looking forward to seeing you in Bulgaria!

With best regards,

Kiril and Petya