IATL 23 -- Call for Papers CORRECTION

Yehuda N. Falk msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il
Mon Dec 4 16:48:20 UTC 2006

THE 23RD ANNUAL MEETING - ISRAEL ASSOCIATION FOR THEORETICAL LINGUISTICS

CALL FOR PAPERS

June 26-27 (Tuesday/Wednesday), 2007
Tel Aviv University

IATL 23, the 23rd annual meeting of the Israel Association for
Theoretical Linguistics, will be held at Tel Aviv University, on June
26-27, 2007. Submissions are invited for papers presenting high quality,
previously unpublished research in all areas of theoretical linguistics
(interpreted broadly to include psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics).
IATL publishes on-line proceedings in which all accepted and alternate
papers appear.

SUBMISSION:

Please submit abstracts via our on-line submission site at:
http://www.easychair.org/IATL23/
Register at the site as an author, and when you receive a password, you
can enter the site and submit your abstract. The abstract should be
submitted *in PDF format* through the "Upload Paper" section near the
bottom of the page. (Note: Higher up on the page, in the "Title and
Abstract" section, there is a box for a plain-text abstract. Since we do
not require a shorter abstract, you may simply retype the title of the
paper in the abstract box.)

DEADLINE : March 1st, 2007. Submissions received after this date will
not be considered.

Not more than one single-authored abstract per person, plus one
co-authored abstract.

IMPORTANT DATES:
March 1st, 2007:  abstract submission deadline
Mid April, 2007:  notification of acceptance to authors
June 26-27, 2007: IATL22 conference

Further information: msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il