ELRA/ELDA - New R&D Catalogue

ELDA info at elda.org
Wed Jul 19 08:36:24 UTC 2006

/Language Resources with favorable conditions for R&D, available at ELDA!

/Considering the needs expressed by several academic institutions of the
Human Language Technology field, ELDA is pleased to offer access to a
version of its Catalogue of Language Resources dedicated to academic
research. Indeed, at various occasions, while discussing with the
players of the R&D academic community, we concluded to the importance to
allow an easy and fast access to a list of resources more specifically
produced for R&D purposes in Human Language Technology.

Thus, we now provide a list of Language Resources, available at very
affordable prices, and dedicated to a research use. So as to facilitate
the access to this list, we preserved the interface and browsing tools
of the ELDA catalogue. Of course, at any time, you may choose to return
to the full version of the catalogue. Very soon, we will also implement
an advanced search which will allow you to browse through our catalogue
thanks to pre-defined selection criteria, such as the type of resources
or the prices available (and many more criteria).

  *Click here to access the R&D Catalogue*
<http://catalog.elda.org:8080/retd/index.php?language=en>