New Submissions to the HPSG Bib

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at cl.uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 2 16:58:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

Please find attached a list of entries that were submitted to the HPSG
Bibliography during the last three month. There were 12 new submissions.
I went through the list and threw out all publications that are "to
appear" or "in press" or "unpublished" without an URL. Please find the
removed entries in a second attachement. If you know about the
publication or URL of some of those items, please let me know and I will
put them back. We have 924 publications in total now.

Please submit further entries at http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/HPSG-Bib/

If you do not like the web interface, you may send me BibTeX entries and
I will integrate them.

Thanks and greetings

        Stefan

@incollection{Arnold:06,
        address      = "Oxford",
        author       = "Doug J. Arnold",
        booktitle    = "Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, 2nd ed",
        editor       = "Keith Brown",
        note         = "ISBN 0-08-044299-4",
        pages        = "230-234",
        publisher    = "Elsevier",
        title        = "Head Feature Principle and Feature Distribution
Constraints",
        volume       = "5",
        year         = "2006"
}

@phdthesis{Daniels:05,
        author       = "Michael W. Daniels",
        homepage     = "http://www.ling.ohio-state.edu/~daniels/",
        school       = "The Ohio State University",
        title        = "Generalized {ID/LP} Grammar: A Formalism for
Parsing Linearization-Based {HPSG} Grammars",
        url          = "http://ling.osu.edu/~daniels/thesis.html",
        url_checked  = "05.28.06",
        year         = "2005"
}

@incollection{Guenther:Maienborn:ea:99,
        address      = "Cambridge",
        author       = "Carsten G{\"u}nther and Claudia Maienborn and
Andrea Schopp",
        booktitle    = "Focus: Linguistic, Cognitive, and Computational
Perspectives",
        editor       = "Peter Bosch and Rob {van der Sandt}",
        note         = "Rev. papers orig. presented at a conference held
1994, Schloss Wolfsbrunnen, Germany",
        pages        = "18--42",
        publisher    = "Cambridge University Press",
        series       = "Studies in Natural Language Processing",
        title        = "The Processing of Information Structure",
        url          =
"http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/WSV/synphonics/Papiere/papiere.html",
        url_checked  = "05.28.06",
        year         = "1999"
}

@inproceedings{Li:95,
        address      = "Victoria, Canada",
        author       = "Wei Li",
        booktitle    = "Proceedings of 11th North West Linguistics
Conference (NWLC)",
        homepage     = "http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/",
        title        = "{Esperanto} Inflection and Its Interface in {HPSG}",
        year         = "1995"
}

@inproceedings{Li:96,
        address      = "Singapore",
        author       = "Wei Li",
        booktitle    = "Proceedings of International Chinese Computing
Conference (ICCC'96)",
        homepage     = "http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/",
        title        = "Interaction of Syntax and Semantics in Parsing
Chinese Transitive Patterns",
        url          =
"http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/Publications.html",
        year         = "1996"
}

@inproceedings{Li:97,
        address      = "Vancouver, Canada",
        author       = "Wei Li",
        booktitle    = "Proceedings of 13th North West Linguistics
Conference (NWLC)",
        homepage     = "http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/",
        title        = "Outline of an {HPSG}-style {Chinese} Reversible
Grammar",
        url          =
"http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/Publications.html",
        year         = "1997"
}

@phdthesis{Li:01,
        author       = "Wei Li",
        homepage     = "http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/",
        school       = "Simon Fraser University",
        title        = "The Morpho-Syntactic Interface in a {Chinese
Phrase Structure Grammar}",
        url          =
"http://homepage.mac.com/liwei999/WeiLi/PhDthesis.html",
        year         = "2001"
}

@phdthesis{Paggio:97,
        author       = "Patrizia Paggio",
        homepage     = "http://cst.dk/patrizia/",
        school       = "University of Copenhagen and Center for Language
Technology",
        title        = "The Treatment of Information Structure in
Machine Translation",
        url          = "http://cst.dk/patrizia/PhD.html",
        url_checked  = "05.28.06",
        year         = "1997"
}

@inproceedings{Paggio:05,
        author       = "Patrizia Paggio",
        booktitle    = "Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on
Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics (LENLS2005).
Kitakyushu, Japan. June 13--14",
        homepage     = "http://cst.dk/patrizia/",
        title        = "Representing Information Structure in a Formal
Grammar of Danish",
        url          = "http://cst.dk/patrizia/paggio/uk/",
        url_checked  = "05.28.06",
        year         = "2005"
}

@misc{Schopp:94,
        author       = "Andrea Schopp",
        email        = "felix at cl.uni-bremen.de",
        howpublished = "ms., University of Hamburg, SYMPHONICS project",
        title        = "Pronominalisierung",
        url          =
"http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/WSV/synphonics/Papiere/papiere.html",
        url_checked  = "05.28.06",
        year         = "1994"
}

@article{van-Eynde:06,
        author       = "Frank {van Eynde}",
        journal      = "Journal of Linguistics",
        number       = "1",
        pages        = "139--186",
        title        = "NP-Internal Agreement and the Structure of the
Noun Phrase",
        volume       = "42",
        year         = "2006"
}

@incollection{Vogel:Villada:00,
        address      = "Stanford, California",
        author       = "Carl Vogel and Begona Villada",
        booktitle    = "Grammatical Interfaces in HPSG",
        editor       = "Ronnie Cann and Claire Grover and Philip Miller",
        pages        = "251--266",
        publisher    = "CSLI",
        series       = "Studies in Constraint-Based Lexicalism",
        title        = "Spanish Psychological Predicates",
        year         = "2000"
}

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Potsdam      Tel: (+49) (+331) 977-2180

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/